The time has come again to open our beautiful arms and hearts to those who are less fortunate. To those with no where to call home, The Surrey Urban Mission once again opens it’s doors for Extreme Weather.
When the cold weather drops to degrees or below our doors open.
Dinner is served to all those spending the night, followed closely with a movie and checking in with our neighbours to see how we can help make their lives better.
This year we have a big list of things that we are in desperate need of:
- Warm Clothing: Socks, Coats, Sweaters, Sweats pants and shirts etc
- Feminine Products (Pads, Tampons, etc)
- Hair Brushes and Combs
- Shaving Cream
- Children’s and Adult Diapers
- DVDs (We go through a lot of these during Dinner hour)
- Long Johns
- Toques and Scarves
- Shampoo and Soap
- Mens and Women’s Gloves
- Men and Ladies Winter Boots
Any help you can provide would be wonderful. Donations can be dropped off at 10776 King George Highway, Surrey BC between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm